Cozy Mom

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Bella's Three

Here are a few pictures of my princess on her Birthday. Stories to follow.

Her actual birthday day she got to where her Bell dress to school for the first time. She has been wearing it weekly since Halloween, but it was never allowed to be worn to preschool until today.
At school she made a cake with her teacher and a few freinds. Then at snack time they put her in a crown, sang Happy Birthday, and ate the star shaped cake she had made. It was very fun, but mommy and daddy forgot the camera.
I am sorry. I have tried many times to post things about Bella and her birthday. Blogger just does not like me. I will try again one more time tonight to get picutres of the party, then I might give up until Auntie gets here to tell me what I am doing wrong.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home