Cozy Mom

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Leo knows the hiding places

It has been three days since Tori and Leo have been here and they have figured out a few things in those days (Leo especially). You'll see that he knows were his treats are kept in the kitchen. And just in case I didn't notice that he wanted me to get him some (which I already had, I promise Mom) He thought maybe if he got a little closer to them I would figure out what he needed.

Even better than treats are Bella's toy balls. Everything round that may bounce got put away within minutes of Leo entering the house. He so desperately wants to play with them that he sticks his nose up to the closet door. Sniffs in and out with so much force that you'd think he was trying to suck the toys out through that crack at the bottom of the door. Bella does not understand that if Leo plays with her balls they will be ruined. She is so sympathetic to his whining she is always asking "Mommy can I give Leo...?" Even this morning at 5am Bella was up chipper as can be talking to the dogs. She says things like, "Hi Leo Baby" and "No don't put her outside" But you can bet that at 5am I was putting them outside so that I could get at least another hour or two of sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home