Cozy Mom

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Our first Blog


First, let me welcome us to the world of Blogging. My husband is going to ask how and why I make time for this with everything else in life. But with so many friends far away whom we love and miss, I wanted to be able to keep you updated on life. So now Papa, Grandma, Padyn, Auntie, Betsy and everyone else can watch their favorite Bella grow big. I'll try to post pictures and fun things when I can. And we might have to ask Auntie Arlene for help next week if I can't figure out how to do this.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger threeforme said…

    Welcome to the blogging world! Next week I'll help you set up your links and show you other stuff in the ultraconfusing world of your template. Can't wait to see you guys!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home