Cozy Mom

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

NABLOPOMO

Well I told my sister I would not take on the cahallenge of blogging every day this month, however, I will make a point to put a few fun things on here at least once a week. I know that a few relatives, like grandma and Aunties read this, but I think our audience ends there. So once a week is our NaBloPoMo goal. Can you handle that? I think I can.
Beside this month has a few other loftier goals, like winning a free Mary Kay car, and becoming a Mary Kay Sales Director. I will take all the encouragment you can give for those goals.
Tomorrow I will try to download some fun halloween pics. Bella was Belle...it was fitting and she was beautiful. I'm not just saying that because I'm her mother, she really was beautiful.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger threeforme said…

    I think that would be awesome if you could do once a week. Just get pictures up. You don't even have to try to write something. Padyn really just wants to see the pictures, anyway.

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger threeforme said…

    Oh, and some of my friends sometimes look at your blog, so it's a bit bigger circle than you think.

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger PRETTYDOG VINEYARD...KAZZ said…

    EVEN SOME OF ARLENE'S FRIENDS CHECK OUT YOUR BLOG...LIKE ME..KAROL FROM PRETTYDOG VINEYARD, AUSTRALIA

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger Cozy Mom said…

    Okay then if you are going to read it I'll work on writing more.

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Angie said…

    Hey, I check out your blog too! Yes, I was one of the girls that came to your house for birthday parties and such WAY back when. Of course, I shouldn't talk about frequency of posting on one's blog...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home