Cozy Mom

Sunday, July 20, 2008

10 months and 3 Steps

I am proud, fasinated, in awe and afraid! My 10 month old son has taken his FIRST STEPS. It is hard to believe, but true. Our little man, who has been pushing himself up to a standing position for the last month (first time was Monday June 23rd - while Grandma Tori was here it witness it) has figured out he can step forward.


Dad was the first to notice it on July 4th while we were celebrating at the Fluitt's house. The story goes that Trev was looking up a ball, not paying much attention to his feet and then took a step to get closer.


confession: I didn't really believe it.


Then just one week later, again at the Fluitt's, he did it again, but this time he took 3 steps. HE was propelled forward by the desire to eat the hummus on my carrot. He LOVES hummus (but I am pretty sure he is allergic to it or something in it - evidenced by the red raised papules on his face this morning after consuming it.)


Tonight we finally caught it on camera. He took at least 3 steps to get to me. Though these pictures only show him standing still and then one step, you'll have to trust me that there were many.
Way to Go Little Buddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home